Sunday, July 26

Rat Pack


Last night I saw my first subway rat. I thought that it was exciting...the people that I was with did not, but I mean, come on!, a New York Subway rat isn't just any kind of rat. I tried to take its picture, you know, to document the momentous occasion, but alas, the rat was too quick for my exhausted fingers.

I have decided that subway rats are going to be my NY good luck charm. You know how the crickets are good luck in Asia, I think that the subway rats should be good luck in NY. Though not good luck like the penny or the four-leaf clover, because I think that it would be ill-advised to carry them around in your pocket all day.

2 comments:

Court said...

If you didn't get a picture of it then what do you call that right above your post? Don't lie.

Stephanie said...

I call that "master splinter" from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.