Sunday, May 24

It's All About Sex(y) Ladies!

It has been quite the dramatic week; so I thought, as an exercise in relaxation, I'd talk about some of my favorite ladies! What could be more relaxing than beautiful women?


Khloe Kardashian
Khloe is the youngest of the Kardashian sisters, but in many ways she takes on the role of the self-assured, accountable one. She is sarcastic and goofy, and she knows who she is and what she wants. She perfectly exemplifies how women can be strong, yet soft and sexy, yet warm ALL at the same time. Her heart is bigger than her fame or her family or her fashion (which, p.s., is totally killer). Khloe first started appearing in my dreams after I saw her PETA ad, which is the most carnally beautiful picture ever taken. Though sometimes outrageous and inappropriate, she has a smile that would make the sun jealous. Not to mention her fantaaastic boobies.



Elisabeth Hasselbeck
I know. I know! I will forever be further blackboxed from the lesbian community for outing my Hasselbeck crush, but I can't help it...she's hot. I don't agree with 93% of the things that come out of her mouth, but at least she has a viewpoint; at least she comes to her exposition from a grounded perspective (unlike a certain someone who sits to her right). She values Homeland Security and traditionalistic families and her views on politics and life stem from those values; those are NOT things that I value, but that, alone, doesn't make her opinion unfounded or stupid. The truth...is that it takes an incredible amount of strength to say what she says in a time when media is as liberal as it is. And her ratings would go through the roof if she were to wear those glasses more often.



Mary Alice (from "Ace of Cakes")
She is yummy!!! and any girl that works with cake all day is the girl for me. (p.s. she's married...to a man) She says things like "flipped a gasket" and "thank you for being the super dooper double plus awesomest ever." She appeals to my obsessive dorky nature, which sometimes makes me forget that she runs one of the most notable cake shops in the country. Her ability to sit down with a client, understand exactly what it is they want, and then relay that vision to the cake decorators, who then produce an impressively perfect cake; well, it's super dooperly awesome and it's a trait that, I'm sure, is fantastic in a wife. And she rocks the Madonna-inspired headset like the rock star she is.



The Supernanny
She is stunning. She has that accent. She's demanding and bossy...it's nice.










Meghan McCain
Meghan has yet to stay hidden from any of my sexy late-night dreams. She is beyond gorgeous and beyond smart and beyond ballsy. She holds her own when in the company of any news-media giant like Rachel Maddow, Ann Coulter, and even Karl Rove. She is incredibly honest; honest about her opinions, honest about the things she doesn't politically understand, honest about the fact that she has a unique, a more free, platform because she's not running for office (and she's been honest about the fact that she has no intention to). Nepotism assuredly played into her career, but she wouldn't still be around if she wasn't smart enough to play with the big boys. More than her refreshingly moderate viewpoint or her fabulously fashionable closet, the thing that I admire the most about Meghan McCain is her amazing ability to welcome the judgement and criticism; she embraces conversation, which is the first sign of a woman who is assured in who she is, yet constantly striving to be better.

No comments: